Reservations(Book Now or call 1-800-418-7990)
Before considering a stay we highly recommend reading through all of our rental polices. We are not able to hold reservations. Once a reservation has been made by phone or on line and you have received the booking confirmation receipt email with link to the rental agreement it is considered to be a confirmed reservation. Failure to return a signed rental agreement does not waive the cancellation policy as you are taking the villa off the rental market immediately upon submission of the reservation. Rental Policies
Instructions for using our On Line Reservation System
1. Click the Blue "Reserve Now" Tab and it will take you to secure reservation website.
2. Check the Availability Calendar to the left of the Screen
3. Enter your desired Arrival Date
4. Enter your desired Departure Date
5. Enter the total number of Bedrooms required during your stay (Rates are based on the total number of bedrooms required during your stay with us). Further Information can be found on the Swan Shores Lodge Rates Schedule Page.
6. Enter the total Number of Adults
7. Enter the Total Number of Children (over 1 year of age)
8. Enter the Coupon Code if you are a Repeat Guest
9. Click Calculate Fees for a summary of costs
10. Click next to Reserve the property
11. Enter Name, Address, email address and credit card information
12. Once the Reservation had been submitted Guest will receive an Immediate Reservation Confirmation
13. NO Charges will be made to your account until the Reservation has been reviewed and Accepted by agent.
14. Once the Reservation has been approved a 20% deposit will be charged at time of Booking and the Balance will not be due until 60 days prior to arrival.
15. Reservations are processed on a first come first serve basis and therefore no guarantees on availability can be made if the reservation is not processed immediately on line.